With global warming and natural disasters intensifying day by day, our active participation in protecting the environment for a better tomorrow on the planet is a matter for all of us.
Projects Saving Energy and Water
- Use of irrigation water for garden watering & cleaning.
- Installation of solar panels covering all the needs of the complex in hot water.
- Use of energy-saving lamps.
- Use of double thermal insulating windows in all rooms.
- Installation of special valves to control the flow of water in public taps and toilets to reduce consumption.
- Saving natural resources and energy.
- Low flow toilets.
- Electrical tech devices that were selected based on their low consumption of both water and electricity.
- Using low-energy lamps – carefully set timers for communal lighting.
- Automatic power supply interruption by the use of a magnet / key.
- Effective utilization of raw materials.
- Reusing old and damaged linens as cleaning cloths.
- Minimize wastage and waste to the maximum extent.
- Reusable detergent packaging.
- Use of environmentally friendly materials.
- Elimination of products using propellant gas.
- Continuous effort to minimize the use of chemicals.
- Continuous reduction of disposable products.
- Strict regular check for maintenance and leaks.
- Use of ecological fertilizers.
- Exclusive use of certified ecological colors.
In order to achieve our environmental and social sustainability, we commit ourselves to:
- Keeping up-to-date on ecological issues concerning our region.
- Educate our staff regularly on environmental and social issues.
- Promote sustainable tourism in our region.
- To inform and endeavor to involve our customers in our environmental and social efforts.
- Protect and promote the cultural heritage of our region.
- Protect and promote local employment and entrepreneurship.
- Provide a safe, healthy and enjoyable work environment.
- Provide fair earnings to all our partners.
Our goal is:
- Reduce the consumption of natural resources.
- Reduce the waste we produce.
- Reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Invest in energy-saving technologies.
- Support local environmental programs.
- Create a network of environmentally conscious businesses.
- Make cultural events known in our area.
- Participate in local events.
- Promote local entrepreneurship and employment.
- To support environmentally conscious local producers.
- Promote diversity and gender equality.
Make your stay more ecological
- In each room there is the possibility to every visitor to support our campaign by determining the frequency of replacement of towels and linen.
- Use special recycling bins that are located in public areas of our hotel.
- Do not let the water run in the bathroom and limit the duration of your shower.
- When leaving your room, make sure to close air conditioners, lights and electrical appliances.
- Do not take with you the shampoos, soaps, bubble baths etc. provided by the hotel if you have not used them.
- Put your newspapers and magazines on others as you read them.
- Check out the hotel’s ecological commitment before making your reservation.